How to Fix or Solve Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool Unknown Error 1004? Users must sign in with their correct Mi accounts and passwords to unlock the bootloader
The Xiaomi Mi unlock tool unknown error 1004 is a standard error that arises when users of Redmi, Mi, or Poco phones want to unlock their bootloaders.
All Xiaomi phones must be unlocked using the Mi Unlock tool. Users must sign in with their correct Mi accounts and passwords to access this unlock service.
How to Fix or Solve Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool Unknown Error 1004?
To fix or solve the mi unlock tool unknown error 1004, do the following, in the exact order:
- Sign out of your Mi account on the device
- Next, sign out of your Mi account on the Mi Unlock tool.
- Check for updates to the Mi Unlock tool and update the app as warranted.
- Sign in to your Mi account on your Xiaomi phone
- Then, bind the account to the Mi phone using the mi unlock option under the developer options.
- Sign in on your Mi account at i.mi.com and delete the device you want to unlock.
- Then, you can now switch to the Mi unlock tool and click on Unlock to unlock the bootloader of your Redmi, Poco, or Mi phone.
Read Also: How to Boost WiFi Signal in Xiaomi?