How to Get Ecobank Xpress Loan? (Ecobank Quick Loan Code). FAQs About Ecobank Xpress Loans. Interest Rates on Ecobank Xpress Loans.
It is now easy for Ecobank customers to get Ecobank Xpress loans from the comfort of their homes. Ecobank express loan allows customers who have Ecobank Xpress Save account to access a microloan as cash.
Ecobank currently operates in countries in West, Central, East, and Southern Africa, namely Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The Group also has a licensed operation in Paris and representative offices in Beijing, Dubai, Johannesburg, and London.
FAQs About Ecobank Xpress Loans
Application for this loan on the Ecobank digital platform can be accessed using the USSD code, i.e., *326#.
Please note that:
- The loan is disbursed directly into the customers’ Xpress Save account, the qualifying account for the loan.
- Customers who can access this loan may opt for a tenor of 7days, 14 days, or 30 days.
- Account funding and withdrawal through mobile money transfers, ATM (Xpress Cash), and at Ecobank Xpress Points locations.
- Minimum cash loan limit of N1,000.00
- Maximum cash loan limit of N15,000.00
- Loan tenors of 7, 14, and 30days are available for cash loans.
- Whole and part payment options for loan repayment before the due date.
- Only basic customer information (Name, date of birth, etc.) is required for account opening.
Interest Rates on Ecobank Xpress Loans
Interest rates of Ecobank loans span between 10% and 20%, depending on loan tenor:
- 7 days at a 10% Fee,
- 14 days at14% Fee and,
- 30 days at a 20% Fee.
You may provide a valid telephone number to enable Ecobank to reach you and advise further.
Suggested: How to Create UBA Student Accounts?
How to Get Ecobank Xpress Loan? (Ecobank Quick Loan Code)
You would require an Xpress save account to access our Xpress loan products. All these can be done in less than five (5) minutes. Please follow the process to open an Xpress save account;
- Dial the code *326# (Ecobank Quick Loan Code).
- Select option 7
- Select option 1, "Xpress save"
- Proceed to open the Xpress save account by selecting "yes."
- Agree to the Ecobank terms and conditions.
- Enter your mobile banking pin, and you will get a prompt displaying your Xpress account number.
How to Get Ecobank Xpress Loan?
Once the Xpress save account is created, Please follow the process to request a loan;
- Dial *326#.
- Select option 7
- Select option 2, "Xpress loan."
- Select preferred loan amount.
- Select preferred loan period.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will receive an SMS informing you of a successful transaction and advice on loan rental and Payment Due Date.