New Ecocash Charges: Calculator, Bank, Sending/Withdrawal Fees. How To Check Ecocash Balance in Zimbabwe?
Latest Ecocash Zimbabwe Withdrawal and Transfer Fees (Rates)
The Ecocash charges (withdrawal and sending rates) have since been modified. Some transaction or transfer fees have been reduced.
What is the Ecocash Zimbabwe Service Code?
- Simply dial the code *151# to access Ecocash in Zimbabwe.
New Ecocash Charges 2022: Calculator, Bank, Sending/Withdrawal Fees (Econet)
The table below shows the new Ecocash withdrawal charges for Zimbabwe, and Ecocash Sending Charges for Zimbabwe are summarized in the table below: Make sure you scroll to the right to see all the latest rates.
|Transaction Amounts||Merchant, Bill Payment, Sending and Withdrawal Fees|
How To Check Ecocash Balance in Zimbabwe?
To check your Ecocash balance on your phone, do the following:
- Dial the USSD code * 151 #
- Select the option corresponding to 'Ecocash Balance.'
- Input your correct mobile money pin and validate.
- You will receive a mini statement via SMS notifying you of your Ecocash balance.
Ecocash Services In Zimbabwe
The primary services operated by Ecocash Zimbabwe include the following:
- Money Transfer (Sending and Receiving)
- Airtime or Credit Transfer
- Mobile Banking
- Pay Utilities (Electricity, Water, School Fees, etc.)
What are the Ecocash Transfer or Transaction Limits in Zimbabwe?
|Lower Limit||Upper Limit||Fees/Charges|
|Send Money to Registered Customer||1||10000|
|Send Money to Non Registered Customer||1||500|
|Bank to Wallet||1||1000||FREE|
|Bank Balance Enquiry||N/A||N/A||1.5|