How To Download Google Voice in Nigeria on iPhone and Android. Requirements To Download Google Voice in Nigeria on iPhone and Android.
Downloading Google Voice in Nigeria on an iPhone or an Android device can be difficult. This comprehensive guide makes it easy to do that.
While Google Voice is only available in the US and Canada, other countries like Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria and the rest of the world cannot use this app nor download it.
In fact, If you search the Google Play Store for Google Voice, it will not show it. This happens because the app is not available for Nigeria; therefore, there has been a geo-restriction to display on the Google Play Store of countries, not the USA and Canada.
Requirements To Download Google Voice in Nigeria on iPhone and Android
You need the following prerequisites to download the Google Voice App in Nigeria:
- An Android device or iPhone.
- A Virtual Private Network (VPN), e.g. Express VPN.
How To Download Google Voice in Nigeria on iPhone and Android (Using the Google Play Store or Apple AppStore)
- Download a VPN app on your Android device or iPhone.
- Open the VPN and connect to any location in the United States.
- Now open your Gmail app and click on the circled icon on your Gmail app's top right end corner.
- Click on Add Another Account to create a new google account.
- Enter your correct identification details, such as name, age, number, OTP, and password.
- Once you have received the OTP and created your account, open your Play Store app, switch to the newly created Gmail, and search for Google Voice; it will show up. Then you can download and install it on your Android device or iPhone.
Alternative Ways To Download Google Voice in Nigeria on iPhone and Android
This is an alternative method, and it works great.
With this method, you are not required to create a new email address with a USA Internet Protocol.
Click on the links below to download Google Voice in APK format for Android or IPA format on the iPhone: