How Much Minimum Traffic is Required For AdSense Approval. How to Apply For AdSense? What to do if you are not approved (Rejected by AdSense)
It is not uncommon for newbie bloggers or content creators to request the minimum traffic requirements for AdSense approval.
Website traffic may play a role for Adsense approval, but it cannot supersede the need to produce genuine and plagiarism-free content. This will help you monetize your website in the long run, as you will benefit from significant organic traffic.
However, before you can take advantage of the benefits of AdSense, you first need to have an Adsense account and what you will read below is how to get one.
Applying for an Adsense Account: Prerequisites
Before even applying for an Adsense account, make sure you understand the following:
- Read the Adsense policies to understand how Adsense works.
- Make sure that you have a content-rich website that adheres to all AdSense policies.
- Get a custom domain name.
- The domain should be at least a couple of months old. If you are applying for an Adsense account from India, China, the Middle East, or Pakistan your domain may need to be 6 months old or more.
- You need to have a Google account (such as Gmail) to use with Adsense.
- You cannot apply if you are not at least 18 years old.
How Much Minimum Traffic is Required For AdSense Approval?
The Google Adsense monetization program does not state that a minimum amount of web traffic is required in any of its articles. Hence, you get Adsense approval even if your website has zero (0) or no traffic.
However, below are the general requirements for Adsense Approval with Zero Minimum Traffic:
- Your website must have ten (10) to fifteen (15) individual posts or articles.
- Each post must be at least 300 to 750 words.
Without these, it is difficult for you to get Adsense appr
You are allowed to have only one personal Adsense account. If your account is suspended for any reason, you cannot create a new one.
How to Apply For AdSense?
Follow the steps written by the official Google AdSense team to apply and get your free account here. Make sure you follow the guidelines listed above to avoid your application being rejected.
How to Increase Chances of Getting approved by Adsense
Below are the four things to follow to increase the chances of getting approved by Adsense:
- A great website with unique and original content.
- Create a website that is at least six months old
- A website with decent or organic traffic.
- When you add the Adsense ads the first time, make sure that you place the ads above or below the fold.
What to do if you are not approved (Rejected by AdSense)
If you are not approved, you should study carefully the email they have sent to you explaining the reasons for rejection.
You can then go to the AdSense forums and see what others have done that faced the same problems.
Next, reread the AdSense guidelines and create a list of the things you need to correct, wait for a couple of weeks at least, and apply again.
While there is no maximum number of attempts to get accepted, don’t apply if you have not taken corrective actions.
Getting approved for an AdSense account may seem tricky. Fortunately, no minimum traffic is required for AdSense approval, so you can readily get accepted if you play by the rules or criteria outlined above.
Adsense is a fantastic way to make money online. However, remember not to violate any of their guidelines for any reason.