New Mpesa Withdrawal & Sending Charges Vodacom Tanzania PDF. What is the Vodacom Tanzania M-Pesa Service Code? Check Vodacom MPesa Balance in Tanzania
Latest Mpesa Withdrawal and Sending Transfer Tariffs Vodacom
The Vodacom Tanzania MPesa withdrawal (Ada za Mpesa) and sending charges have since been modified (Makato ya Mpesa). Thankfully, some transaction fees have been reduced.
What is the Vodacom Tanzania M-Pesa Service Code?
- Simply dial the code *150*00# to access Vodacom Mpesa in Tanzania.
Vodacom Mpesa Withdraw and Sending Charges 2022 (Vodacom Mobile Money)
The table below shows the new Vodacom Mpesa sending (transfer) and withdrawal charges: Make sure you scroll to the right to see all the latest rates.
|Vodacom Mpesa Range (Tshs)||Customer tariff or Charges(Tshs)|
|From||To||Sending money to registered customers/partner networks/partner countries||Sending Money to other Networks||Sending money to unregistered customers||Withdrawing cash at agents or ATMs|
|Over Tsh 3,000,000||5,000||6,000||N/A||10,000|
Check-Out: Mpesa Paybill and Withdrawal Charges PDF
How To Check Vodacom M-Pesa Balance in Tanzania?
To check your Vodacom Mpesa balance on your phone, do the following:
- Dial the code *150*00#.
- Select the option corresponding to 'Mpesa Balance.'
- Input your correct mobile money pin and validate.
- You will receive a mini statement via SMS, notifying you of your Vodacom Mobile Money or Mpesa balance.
Vodacom Mpesa Services In Tanzania
The main services operated by Vodacom Mpesa in Tanzania include the following:
- Money Transfer (Sending and Receiving)
- Pay Utilities (Water, Electricity, and School Fees.)
- Mobile Banking
- Airtime or Credit Transfer