Minesec Online Distance Learning: Cours en Ligne Minesec Guide. Distance Learning in Cameroon. Cameroon's Official distance learning YouTube channel
The Minesec online distance learning platform, or 'Cours en Ligne Minesec,' was launched in Cameroon's middle of the covid-19 pandemic or crisis. The e-learning website is free and aims to breach the gap and enable students to prepare for their GCE examinations.
Distance Learning in Cameroon
Distance learning in Cameroon is still at its infant stages. Perhaps one will argue that the covid-19 pandemic has triggered a new era in the educational system of Cameroon.
Following the Minesec Cameroon online website launch, students and parents have applauded the initiative to improve learning through the internet in Cameroon.
When was the Minesec Online Distance Learning Website Launched?
The Minesec Online e-learning site was launched on June 12, 2020. This was inaugurated by the Ministry of Secondary Education of Cameroon. The free learning platform also enables students in junior classes to benefit from valuable study material online.
Some study materials for GCE Ordinary level, Advanced level, and junior classes such as Form 1, 2, 3, 6eme, 5eme, 4eme, and 3eme may be found on the platform.
Minesec Online Distance Learning: Cours en Ligne Minesec Guide
To access or use the Minesec Cameroon online distance learning repository or Cours en Ligne Minesec, do the following:
- Using your web browser, go to the following address: minesec-distancelearning.cm.
- Select your preferred language from the following sub-systems: English Language or French.
- Choose your preferred teaching category as follows: Normal, General, or Technical
- Now, select one of the classes in the left drop-down menu.
- Click on your selected course to play the free video and begin your online learning experience on the Minesec Online Learning Site or 'Cours en Ligne Minesec.'
About the Distance Learning Platform in Cameroon
Read Also: Minesec Online Choice - Choix en Ligne