Minfopra Gov CM: Position of Documents - Position Du Dossier (A Step by Step Guide on how to Monitor Your Minesec, Minfi, Minsante Documents)
The Minfopra government website in Cameroon has simplified the monitoring of documents' position (Position du dossier).
Note that, this method of document follow up is only valid for government civil servants in Cameroon.
Monitoring Documents at Minfopra Cameroon: The Procedure
To monitor your document using the MINFOPRA 'Position du Dossier' Cameroon website input any of the following:
- Your Name.
- Your Matricule Number (e.g. 120411-J or Y- 139387).
The correct document Number or Courier number
How To Check or Monitor The Position of Documents at Minfopra For Reclassification, 'Reclassement', Integration, or Advancement in 2022 (Position Du Dossier)
- Click on this official link to go to the website of Minfopra Cameroon (dossier.minfopra.gov.cm).
- Next, tap on Register to register an account or log in if you already have an account. This step is optional. However, it allows you to receive alert messages when your documents make progress.
- Fill in your Names or 'Matricule Number'.
- Tap on the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard to begin a new search.
- A populated search result will show the possible entries matching the keywords in your search.
- Click on ‘Voir Parcours’ to see the details of your document status. This also enables you to see the state of your integration decision, Matricule, advancement, or reclassification.
- Note the document's current position and pay attention to the office's name or service where your file is currently being treated.
- That’s it you have successfully followed up or monitored your public service documents online in Cameroon for free.
We find this government initiative to be very time-saving in this current age.
Write in the comment section if you want us to help you check a particular document, and we will do our best to respond when possible.